Jul 28, 2022
Nanoize™ Auto Detailing Products Are Different From The Rest
For auto detailing work, the Auto Beauty Centers use Nanoize™ products. This line of vehicle protection products uses the power of nanotechnology to give unparalleled protection. We use these products in all of our services, but you might wonder why. Allow us to explain here how Nanoize™ helps provide a superior auto detailing service.
Nanoize™ car care products differ from other auto detailing products in many ways:
- Nanoize™ cleaning products don’t dissolve soils from the outside in, like most conventional products. We use nanoparticles that are smaller than the dirt molecules, so they can quickly enter through larger particles to break them up from the inside out.
- Our polishes provide a smoother, more even surface which allows light to reflect evenly. Conventional wax particles create a less even surface, which causes swirl marks on the pain surface unless vigorously and evenly buffed.
- Auto detailing topical applications like wax, just melt or wash off shortly after being applied. Our polish rejuvenates your vehicle’s finish by filling and clinging to the smallest of scratches and micro-anomalies on your paint’s finish.
- Our product removes the need to repeatedly apply additional protective products. We do this through the long-lasting bonding effect of the nanopolymers to the pain surface.
- We use a plex-polymer that is an “acrylic like”, anti-static, transparent, protective layer and gloss enhancer. This gives an extremely effective depth of shine, durability, corrosion protection, stain resistance, and excellent detergent resistance.
Auto Beauty Center is developing new products, using the advantages of nanotechnology. This technology helps Auto Beauty Center provide products like Nanoize™ that provide a deeper shine and a deeper layer of protection to your vehicle’s paint. Nanotechnology delivers these benefits at a much lower cost than you would expect for the results.
For auto detailing services you can trust, come to Auto Beauty Centers in Independence, Missouri. Call us at (816) 252-1978 or click here to request a no obligation estimate. Let us help protect the value of your vehicle.